30. juni 2010

PYNT... go get them :)









PYNT is a shop in Porsgrunn, Tove - the owner has her own blog "Lykke og Lykkeliten" and the webshop "nettpynt" is overloaded with nice stuff, take a look!

The earrings on the pictures over is for sale from tomorrow in PYNT and if you want them take a trip to Porsgrunn :)

- do you live elsewhere and see something you like send me an email: hilded@anart.no and I will see what I can do...

I'm also enjoying summer and the lily's are blooming in my garden:


Happy summer to all of you :))

1 kommentar:

  1. i got it!! it's wonderful, and came exectly at the right time before the ball of my son! i really love it!
    the photos in my blog are still not the best, but not the last.
    enjoy the summer! it's also nice in hamburg, you are very much invited!
    tami

    SvarSlett

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

share this