26. apr. 2009

How beautiful the Earth is still


*SOLD*

*SOLD*

*SOLD*

*SOLD*

Ive learned how to oxidize silver to a beautiful matt black finish - and when I combined black silver with these vibrant coloured candy jade stones I think I found an expression I really liked.
The earrings are hanging in our black cherry tree - cant wait for it to blossom, its beautiful!

Pure silver and candy jade stones
Price: Nok 220.-

...
How Spring can bring thee glory yet
And Summer win thee to forget
December's sullen time!
Why dost thou hold the treasure fast
Of youth's delight, when youth is past
And thou art near thy prime?

Emily Bronte

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fantastic earrings you made! My favourites are the purple ones but all of them are very elegant!
    Wish you a sunny week!
    Hugs
    Vale

    SvarSlett
  2. wow!!! Nydelige farger!!! :o)

    SvarSlett
  3. Hei!
    Så fine ALLE var!
    Med denne presentasjonen ble de så levende....
    som stikkelsbær, druer og ...disse røde bærene
    (som man ikke skal spise, men som ser så gode ut).

    :-D

    SvarSlett
  4. OOO MY,These pieces you have made are GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL and everything. I love them all!, Please give yourself a big hug of congratulations on such wonderful work & photography of your work. I don't know how you do it but it is so beautiful. Thank you for your post on my blog, I really really appreciate you. Keep shooting for the stars, because you are going to make it.
    sincerely, Lynn McGinnis

    SvarSlett

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

share this