25. sep. 2011

creative colleagues ... : )




I think I have some of the best colleagues in the world.

Creative and talented - and above you can see some of what I have received in exchange for my jewelry.  

I'm glad!  
Because I get back something that I can not produce itself.  
Crocheting, knitting ...

At the top there is a crocheted blanket that I use every night and are happy just to look at.
At the bottom you see the crocheted coasters - all different - which is really nice on the coffee table.

Thank you Heidi and Arnhild - you are the best:)

4 kommentarer:

  1. oh!! you are really lucky!
    and about my computer - i laughed also, but don't tell anyone ;-)
    tami

    SvarSlett
  2. I love the blanket! Beautiful colours! Lucky you ; ) Have a nice evening! : ) Hilde

    SvarSlett
  3. Takk for det Hilde:) Men du er jammen meg best du og, takket være deg har jeg nå masse lekre smykker:)
    Heidi O

    SvarSlett
  4. Så koselig Hilde! Blir helt rørt her jeg <3 Du er en super kollega som jeg setter veldig pris på! Også eeeelsker jeg det du lager ;)

    Arnhild

    SvarSlett

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

share this